Available (with no time limit) on your dedicated web space and sent to your doctors by your genealogist, the Medical Genealogy report lists all hereditary diseases and carrier family members all the way down to you and your children. While research is under way, an access to your dedicated and secure space allows you to follow in real time any progress made by your genealogist.
Help your doctor follow you and keep track of your family medical history:
- Dates of birth,
- Wedding dates,
- Dates of death,
- Known and listed diseases,
- Medical sources discovered and studied for each carrier family member - Hospital archives, medical archives, etc.
- Individual carriers,
- Descendants requiring a medical follow-up,
- A research report on your family genealogy: paternal and maternal ancestry in a graphical format, your descendants in a graphical format, a textual description of the various generations, a family tree, a description of places where your ancestors lived, dating table of events, index of individuals,
- A Medical Genealogy research report for your doctors: a list of pathologies, medical sources, a list of carriers and their status.
The genealogist is subject to means, not to results. Any purchased research cannot assure the purchaser that the research can be completed within the timeframe chosen by the purchaser, and may be subject to a renewal of purchase upon approval by the latter.